Inspiring entrepreneurial thinking to create innovative ventures
Since 2013 entrepreneurship@UBC has helped more than 600 UBC venture teams to become inspired, to learn about entrepreneurship, and to build ventures. Come visit us in our new space in the Graham Lee Innovation Centre located in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre.
We help UBC faculty, staff, students, and recent alumni
Regardless of whether a venture idea emerges from scientific research in the lab, is a business idea borne in a for-credit program, or is an idea from creative UBC students, faculty, staff or alumni, e@UBC is here to help the entrepreneurially minded to overcome the substantial challenges in creating successful ventures.
What e@UBC does
e@UBC offers programs and support for all stages of venture creation, from ideation, through business model creation, to company building.
- Open Office: where startups work with entrepreneurs in residence
- Lean Launchpad Accelerator: intensive bootcamps to validate a business model
- HATCH: UBC’s on-campus incubator for UBC technology ventures that are at the stage of developing their products and launching their businesses
- Executives in residence: for hands-on guidance in company building
- Startup space: in the Graham Lee Innovation Centre located in the Robert H Lee Alumni Centre
- Mentor network: over 100 experienced industry mentors
- e@UBC Seed Fund: provides financing for selected high-potential ventures.